Tuesday 12 January 2010

Overdue Post! New Story Boards

As before, I said I felt that the film seemed abit slow paced and dragged in places, therefore I went through and cut out scenes I didn’t deem overly necessary and cut down air time on certain shots.

With the extra time made available from this, I drew some quick storyboards of some scenes of Axl trying to save the egg from falling, Axl being distracted by the Egg and the Egg spilling Axl’s beer. Each time one of these occurs, a goal is scored which Axl misses due to being distracted by the Egg. I also changed the ending, having the Egg bouncing around and being noisey, Axl stops the Egg and it trips him up, this being the final straw.

Here are the new storyboards:




I think that this is clearer having him losing his cool after all these things happening, rather than the channel changing; after being shown in the rushes a couple of times, I don’t believe that idea came across strong enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment