Tuesday 12 January 2010

Overdue Post! Latest Animatic!

I have now updated almost every scene so far with the new background, using the stills I rendered from 3Ds Max. I animated as many as I thought was necessary to carry the story along using a mixture of Flash and cutting up existing storyboards in After Effects.
I made the changes I said I would and have added the new soundtrack with "Original Rags" played over the commentary.

Here it is!



I will be getting in contact with AFC Bournemouth to see if I can use their footage for my animation in the next week.

1 comment:

  1. Really nice animatic Will! It reads very well and if far clearer now you have added the backgrounds. I also like the way you have created some of the basic animation in flash! Kinda' makes me wish I had picked up a little flash too... None-the-less Really looking forward to seeing you next video post!! =D

    ReplyDelete