Thursday 25 February 2010

Latest update!

Well, I've been pretty ill of late. Damn immune system. >.< Fear not! As I have been doing some work, been animating scenes. So far I've almost got the first minute animated, though it needs some tidying up, but the bulk of it is done. Building up momentum now, so should be able to get it all done in about 2weeks? Leaving me a week to tidy up and tweak, a week for some brutal critism and another week to fix said crit. Here's what I have so far in CG:



Apologies for the poor quality; I rendered out in draft quality for speed purposes to see how everything ran in real time. The music is messed up in this due to me editting, getting rid of shots that weren't need/were on screen too long etc. Music will be fixed once everything is animated.

No comments:

Post a Comment