Thursday 25 February 2010

Eddie Howe's Barmy Army!

Here's the latest news on obtaining footage from the mighty Cherries! Again, copy and pasted from my Hotmail:

>>Will,

I should be able to provide you with some game footage from this
season, obviously it will be of professional quality so will save you
having to come and film anything. These pieces of footage will not
feature any commentary.

I'm still working on the commentary issue but there are obviously
licensing and copywrite laws that we must abide by, leave that part
with me.

Niall

>>Will,

I hope you are well and apologies for the delay in replying.


I have obtained match footage for you - I have the full ninety minutes

from both the Notts County and Barnet games. Is there someone I can
leave the discs with in the media school for you to collect them from?

Having spoken to the BBC Solent commentator Paul Scott, he would be

more than happy to provide you with some lines. The best way to action
this is for you to come to the ground early one match day with a
Dictaphone and some script for Paul and he will record you some lines,
I'll get you a date for this in due course.

Thanks,

Niall


Score! So there it is. The two games where we just happened to win :P
Better get script writing for Mr. Scott. Btown vs Morecombe on the 6th, hopefully get everything recorded then, and another victory! Promotion this year is on the cards!!

No comments:

Post a Comment